Hey Queens & Kings!
Last week I held my first live Q&A via Facebook Live on my official page, Miss T.N. King (please like/follow if you haven't already). I know some of you weren't able to tune in live so below is the link to the video along with the questions I answered during the recording. Special thanks to those who submitted a question and those who shared their perspective/remarks via live comments.
My next FB Live recording will be Tuesday, September 6th at 9pm EST. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your identity will kept anonymous. To watch the Q&A while it's live, go on my official FB page & the live video will appear on my page. You can watch it from there & add comments to join the conversation. Please save the date for another great conversation!
Click here to watch the video.
1. I have been suck on my ex for about 6 years now. We dated while I was in high school didn't really last long I was young, dumb and immature (I cheated) . Over the years I felt guilty and reached to him many, many times and just got played ..but recently sadly i slept with him a few times but had to call things off after he disrespected me . Even still I cant Stop thinking about him,I feel like at times my soul is tied to him ...I know he doesn't care or even respect me .... so how do i move on and walk with dignity again (given the fact that I have to see him again)
2. I'm dealing with this guy. He's absolutely amazing, I think God sent this man to me... Sometimes.. He is always to busy for me.. He works a lot and he has kids. Three kids... 14, 12, & 8 year old.. He's going through a lot. His ex-wife barely helps him out... Mind you we all stay in the same apartment complex. His ex-wife, him & me. He never has time for me, I try to understand. But I always feel like he has his lifestyle pretty much put together his kids, his number one priority. He never focuses on anything he wants; he never does what makes him happy. I try to be patient with this man. I don't know how much I can take. Should I give up? I pray for him a lot. He does everything by himself and he is scared to ask for a little help. I am "ask of me anything and I'll give you everything" type of girl. When we first met his kids were out of town and he had so much time on his hands he spent it with me I believe I got to comfortable with it and misinterpreted what he meant by he has his kids all the time. I'm 21 & his 36 by the way. He isn't the finest the dude but he is enough for me. He lack self-esteem. He believe he doesn't deserve someone like me. I just don't understand. I feel like he's scared. He's a country guy with one of the beer belly I must say I love it lol. He dislike it though. He reminds me every time and question why I want him. I'm starting to distance myself now because he has a lot going on but at the same time I don't want to walk out on something that may be good. My patience is being tested... I just don't know what to do. Help?
3. What is a woman to do when you let someone who burned you come back in? Hoping and praying they've changed when I should've been praying for strength. A child already in the picture of a broken family and another one on the way. A 27 year old man who's still bouncing from my house to his moms. Still goes to the clubs every weekend and whom sleeps with his phone under his pillow. Am I wrong to want to stop the pregnancy? Am I running away from my mistakes? Am I doing what a mother should by not bringing another child into a dysfunctional mess? Prayers and guidance needed.
4. I don't know where to start! Ok I'm in love with someone. I know in every piece in my mind that we will never be married or something worth putting all my time! (He's married, I know) But I just feel as though I can't leave him! But I think a part of me feels as though I would never find someone the way he in a way completes me! I know I need to leave him but what am I suppose to do!!! I'm so dumb and confused!
5. How do you know when not to read to deep into a guys actions?
6.Should I feel guilty about being selfish and focusing on me?
7.Where to start when you are focusing on yourself?
8. Two months back was approached by a guy who's in separation with his wife. He met someone but he told me that he was in a bad space so he wanted someone to comfort him. I think he's lying. What should I do?
Miss T.N. King